What are your qualifications? Have you been professionally trained or certified?
Jane has a college degree in the fitness/exercise field. She is also certified by the American College of Sports Medicine, F.I.T. Personal Training Degree from McHenry County College and Cancer Exercise Specialist.
Do you provide dietary advice to help weight management?
Our weight management service begins with an initial consultation to collect personal profile data about your current body composition, goals, professional activity, exercise activity and eating habits.
From this information, we will be able to provide the following information:
- Estimated number of calories you typically consume
- Identify deficiencies in vitamins & minerals
- Estimated calories needed to meet your personal weight control goals
- Provide meal plans and grocery lists designed to meet your health & fitness goals
- Establish a realistic date to reach your targeted body weight goal
- Educational and motivational handouts
What form of payment do you accept?
G.I. Jane Fitness accepts payment in the form of cash and personal check. We do not accept any other forms of payment at this time.
What are your rates?
The rates vary, depending upon the following factors:
- How many days per week you train
- If you train alone or with a partner or group
- Where you are located.
The rates range from $65.00 to $125.00 per hour.
What makes you different from other fitness trainers?
We give our clients the most qualified services available in the health/fitness industry.
Do you have a customer satisfaction or refund policy?
There is a 6 session money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with our services. After 6 sessions, no refunds will be given back to clients for purchases of training sessions or any services provided by G. I. Jane Fitness.
What approach do you take with your clients?
After a thorough health~fitness consultation we create an exercise program for each persons individual needs. With our combined efforts, G.I. Jane Fitness will help you achieve your goals.
Do I need a home gym in order to train at home?
G.I. Jane’s trainers will bring everything you need to get no ordinary workout.